Do you want to study at West Vancouver school? If this question is answered by yes, let’s read this article to know some information about this school!
Study abroad in West Vancouver, British Columbia is abbreviated WVSD – West Vancouver Board of Education was established in 1982, welcoming students from more than 40 countries around the world.
The city of Vancouver is recognized by the United Nations as one of the most livable places in the world with friendly and peaceful surroundings.
Studying in Canada West Vancouver, British Columbia has a long tradition of excellence in academics, fine arts, and sports, taught by highly qualified teachers.
The long-term program of the West Vancouver campus international student program is applied for students in grades 1 through 12.
Study Abroad in West Vancouver, British Columbia has 17 campuses, 14 elementary schools and 3 secondary schools. There are about 6,800 students including 3,600 high school students, about 600 international students.
Outstanding features of Studying in Canada West Vancouver, British Columbia:
- Located in West Vancouver – a beautiful living area north of the majestic Coast and in the South Pacific Ocean 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
- 98% of graduates graduate each year, achieving the highest rate of students completing Dogwood program in B.C, 80% of graduates continue their post-secondary program.
- 70% of students are accepted into British Columbia University, one of the top 30 universities in the world.
- Study in Canada West Vancouver, British Columbia is in the Top 3 high schools of the school ranked 3, 4 and 13 of 232 public schools according to the Fraser academic achievement rankings of high school students.
Cost of Studying Abroad in West Vancouver, British Columbia
- 1-year tuition (10 months): CAD 14,200 including 2 semesters
- Health insurance: 800 CAD/1 year
- Accommodation: Homestay: 900 CAD/1 month; Booking fee: 300 CAD
- Application fee: 300 CAD
Entry requirements to study in Canada West Vancouver, British Columbia
- Students need to prepare an application for admission
- Transcripts and transcripts for the previous four school years
- Recommendation letter from teacher or principal.